Martin Walter Dashboard Supplier Badge

If you know of Memorabilia for sale, let the collectors among us know.
Gary Trinder

Martin Walter Dashboard Supplier Badge

Post by Gary Trinder »

Dear All,
I am a new member of the VAR having recently acquired a 1930 H12/4 DHC with a Martin Walter body. The car is currently having some light restoration undertaken, and I am keen to acquire a Martin Walter coachwork suppliers badge for the dashboard. The supplying dealers badge (Cornelius Parish Hull) is in place, but only the screws remain for the Martin Walter badge. If anyone has one which they are prepared to sell, I would offer a very good price.
Many thanks, Gary
DHutch

Re: Martin Walter Dashboard Supplier Badge

Post by DHutch »

Gary Trinder wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:51 pm Dear All,
I am a new member of the VAR having recently acquired a 1930 H12/4 DHC with a Martin Walter body. The car is currently having some light restoration undertaken, and I am keen to acquire a Martin Walter coachwork suppliers badge for the dashboard. The supplying dealers badge (Cornelius Parish Hull) is in place, but only the screws remain for the Martin Walter badge. If anyone has one which they are prepared to sell, I would offer a very good price.
Many thanks, Gary
If you are still struggling, it might be you can get one made having taken an impression from an existing one.

There would be a cost, but plenty of companies make customised brass plaques in reasonably small numbers.

Daniel
DHutch

Re: Martin Walter Dashboard Supplier Badge

Post by DHutch »

See here incase it is of use.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=176&p=572#p572