1929 Burnham deluxe,(marketed as a Windsor the previous year).
I have owned this car for 20 years,purchased as a very shabby original runner.
The car underwent a three year nut and bolt restoration,re wire,re trim,bare metal respray,new roof etc,all exactly as original,right down to the stitching and pasting lace.
Currently used as an occasional second car,drives as new and other than basic maintenance,will require no further work for years to come. £20,000
VAR Members Cars for Sale or Wanted
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- IMG_0141.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 74 times
- IMG_0139.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 74 times
- IMG_0138.JPG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 74 times
- IMG_0137.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 74 times
- IMG_0136.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 74 times
- IMG_0135.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 74 times