Dimensions needed please.
Can anyone tell me how to find a start position for the rear body panel?
I need to know where it should be from the rear of the chassis and what it fixes to?
I assume the wooden floor fixes to the chassis and the steel panels fix to this?
Can anyone show son photos of the floor or any other help with this as I do not have anything else other than the 2 rear doors to work with.
Has anyone got a pair of front doors going spare? Or any other body parts?
Thanks for reading this
Servicing, Repairs & Restoration for your Austins.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:43 pm
- Location: Dumbleton, Worcestershire
- 40982609-37CC-4E6B-97D2-17CD2B90246C.jpeg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 84 times
- 1C16A8E3-9D9A-43DC-A087-70368866A3B9.jpeg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 84 times
- C7A5CE6E-43BD-4456-AF30-1A48723361C6.jpeg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 84 times
- CE526DF1-86C7-48B0-8E6B-E643860440B9.jpeg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 84 times
- FB01D72A-91C6-4DAB-9563-5DC0D06EEB77.jpeg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 84 times
- 82C6BF43-CC6A-494F-8C79-C9CF59CED71D.jpeg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 84 times
- 45271F8C-72F1-4060-820D-203C89C60E81.jpeg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 84 times
Measure twice -Cut once!